[NTLK] Keyboard and mouse adaptors

Goodwin, Greg P. GoodwinG at aafes.com
Tue Apr 27 13:13:49 EDT 2010

Your only options is to move in with Frank in DE.
As this is the only FreeKey we are aware of at the moment and bring along a
DIN5 to PS/Converter for use with a PS/2 Keyboard.

Man, REALLY wish I didn't send back my FreeKey when I had that.  But it was like $110, I was in college, and never could get that thing to work.   Being that I have more time now I could have tinkered with it to get it to work, but naturally the Newton keyboard was soooo much better anyway.

    .    .  Doctor Clu  (member of...)
    )\,,/   THE PRISON BOARD BBS  972-329-0781 / telnet://rdfig.net
   /(- _O)  Fido/Dovenet Messages, Games, chat, newsgroup & Mail
  ( \____ ) /|\ ATARI Computer BBS list (X at main menu then A)