[NTLK] Keyboard and mouse adaptors

Sonny Hung sonnyhung at gmail.com
Tue Apr 27 11:38:19 EDT 2010

On Tue, Apr 27, 2010 at 10:57 AM, Goodwin, Greg P. <GoodwinG at aafes.com>wrote:

>        So what solutions are out there to let the Newton use a regular PS/2
> ot USB keyboard, and a mouse?

Your only options is to move in with Frank in DE.
As this is the only FreeKey we are aware of at the moment and bring along a
DIN5 to PS/Converter for use with a PS/2 Keyboard. The USB option I've not
heard anyone with a solution yet but I's leave that to Daniel or others with
more technical know how to chime in on.

Mouse? Hm, not sure when was the last time we had this topic, but I thought
there was discussion about it but not anything as a solution to make it work
for the Newton, but having our mice work with Einstein I would blindly guess
it is possible (uh, maybe) :P but up till now unlikely.

God bless,

Sonny Hung
the Hung Family