Re: [NTLK] Newton Does It! Internal Wifi Success!

From: Leo LeBron <iamdigitalman_at_mac.com>
Date: Sun May 03 2009 - 23:47:21 EDT

So that's not an original airport card you use? Where did you get the
antenna-less orinio card? I did pop in one of my original airport
cards to my 2k, and it was not even recognized. Though I have 2
revisions of this card, a rev a. and what I think is a B, which I
tried out. If I remember where I put the revision A, I will have to
dig it out and try it.