Re: [NTLK] Newton Does It! Internal Wifi Success!

From: Ryan Vetter <physicalconstants_at_yahoo.ca>
Date: Sun May 03 2009 - 21:47:00 EDT

Hello:

For those interested, here are the instructions for installing the internal wifi apparatus on the Newton, mixed in with a PowerBook 2400c.

Together with the video slideshow, pretty self explanatory. I will offer to do this for people when time permits, should anyone need help.

http://www.thisoldmac.ca/wordpress/2009/05/03/newton-messagepad-20002100-and-powerbook-2400c-internal-wifi-upgrade/

All the best,

Ryan