Re: [NTLK] NiCd batteries and EU regulations

From: Lord Groundhog <lordgroundhog_at_gmail.com>
Date: Sun May 03 2009 - 23:44:14 EDT

~~~ On 2009/05/03 17:40, Frank Gruendel at newtontalk@pda-soft.de wrote ~~~

> Which is exactly what Germany did. To the best of my knowledge no German shop
> carries these cells
> anymore. I've recently bought a couple of new AA size cells at eBay to make
> sure there'll be some
> left for Newton users in need.

Hi Frank,

So if I'm understanding you correctly, you are allowed to have these
batteries, for example if you received some or if some were brought into the
country. They just can't be available for purchase in a German shop. Is
that correct?

Shalom.
Christian

łAny sufficiently advanced magic is indistinguishable from a Newton.˛
            -- what Arthur C. Clarke meant

http://youtube.com/watch?v=1ZzpdPJ7Zr4
(With thanks to Chod Lang)
http://tinyurl.com/29y2dl