Re: [NTLK] 2010 time/date bug

From: Jon Glass <jonglass_at_usa.net>
Date: Sat Feb 14 2009 - 02:35:24 EST

On Sat, Feb 14, 2009 at 1:57 AM, BobR <newttalk@old-sock.co.uk> wrote:
> Setting the date past 2010 made the eMate return gracefully to 1995.
> No data lost.

Question. Did you have calendar event in dates after 2010? When I
tried it, my Newton didn't blow up until I added calendar events.
Without those, you haven't really stress-tested your Newtons. Try
adding dates--including repeating ones that start before 2010 and ones
that start after), and see what happens.

--
 -Jon Glass
Krakow, Poland