Re: [NTLK] 2010 time/date bug

From: Tony Kan <tonykan_at_xtra.co.nz>
Date: Sat Feb 14 2009 - 04:33:41 EST

My MP2100 started playing up with a recurring error message which wouldn't go
away until I was able to delete a recurring event: a birthday, if I recall
correctly.

HTH

Tony

[snip]
Question. Did you have calendar event in dates after 2010? When I
tried it, my Newton didn't blow up until I added calendar events.
Without those, you haven't really stress-tested your Newtons. Try
adding dates--including repeating ones that start before 2010 and ones
that start after), and see what happens.
[snip]