Re: [NTLK] Jaggies Fix (Any updates on this?)

From: Woody Smith <woodysmith_at_comcast.net>
Date: Sun Sep 07 2008 - 19:18:14 EDT

I don't doubt that this could be a cause of Jaggies, but I doubt that
it is the only cause.
Others RAP If i recall suspected pressure from the display bezel and
demonstrated a repair. Others have found buildup of dirt between
bezel and the display as well as case distortion putting pressure on
the display.

I have watched a display develop slight then progressing to extreme
alignment problems that I attempted cleaning the contacts but did not
use contact grease. No improvement but when I replaced the digitizer
all was well and has been for 5 plus years.

Woody