Re: [NTLK] [OT] ZAR Systems and PICO cards

From: Christian Walther <cptsalek_at_gmail.com>
Date: Mon Oct 20 2008 - 04:42:08 EDT

Hi Scott,

I don't know about ZAR Systems, but I ordered several items from US
and canada, and depending on the type of delivery I had to wait for up
to six weeks. At least I can assure you that "afterbuy.de" is a good
website handling the entire transaction after one has won an auction.
I had several auctions that used afterbuy.de, and never had a problem.
They have an odd layout which reminds of the old HTML 2.0 times,
though. ;-)

Hope the item reaches you eventually!

Regards
Christian Walther