[NTLK] [OT] ZAR Systems and PICO cards

From: Scott Hoffman <hoffo_at_mac.com>
Date: Sun Oct 19 2008 - 15:34:41 EDT

Greetings,
       Has anyone on this list purchased something from these guys?
ZAR Systems
Inhaber: Dipl.-Inf. Eugen Zaretski
Heißenerstraße 63-65 (im Hof)
45468 Mülheim a.d. Ruhr
         I missed out on the PICO cards when they were up for sale
here so I got one on eBay from
this company. Placed order on the 10th of this month... they
immediately sent me a link to an
"afterbuy.de" page which indicates they've received my payment. I
check it every day and it still
seems to not list a time at which the item was shipped. It lists a
day but the time is blank.
          How long does it usually take to get a package from Germany
to the US? Am I worried over
nothing? The eBay auction made it sound like they'd ship the very
next day.

         Thanks for your time.
         Scott