Re: [NTLK] SNP and Nitch

From: Mr Jonathan Dueck <jonathandueck_at_yahoo.com>
Date: Sat Nov 22 2008 - 00:56:53 EST

Update: I don't think the problem in viewing my tasks has to do with SNP. I tried removing it and the identical problem occurred--tasks I'd marked that were missing in the overview.

I think the problem has to do with Nitch's scrolling behavior. When I open my tasks using "Projects" to organize the view, the counter on the bottom reads "1/35". There are 14 next actions on the page. Then I scroll down--ought to be a "15" right? But the counter reads "22/35" and indeed, the next actions that would occupy the "15-21" slots can't be seen.

If I sort by "Action," I see the same scrolling behavior, but (of course, because it's sorted differently) different tasks appear, including some that I was missing on the other screen.

Moral? I suspect it's _just_ a viewing problem, no data being lost. Which is comforting! But it does limit the usefulness of Nitch for me at the moment. Any ideas for fixes or workarounds would be most welcome!

Best,
Jon