[NTLK] Is this Worth Pursuing?

From: SteveCraft <steve_at_craftsathome.net>
Date: Sat Mar 08 2008 - 20:35:11 EST

Can anyone comment on this package's possible usefulness to develop on the
Newton:

http://www.tauschke.com/shop/019a7e9465133c60e/index.html

Tauschke MobileCreator (~$50)

"Tauschke MobileCreator for SuperWaba is an IDE that is designed to be used
with SuperWaba 5. The project management lets you create a project within
seconds! Because SuperWaba is a VM that supports Windows, Windows CE and
PalmOS real cross-platform development is possible. You need only a few
mouseclicks to get your first application running. Never use the command
line and batch files of SuperWaba again."

I have installed a few of (Steve Weyer's?) Waba apps on my eMate and am
pretty impressed that/how this stuff works. Since I can work with Java a
bit, I thought this might be the thing for me, but am not clear on
compatibility, etc. compared to using Eclipse and the associated Waba build
steps.

All comments appreciated. Thanks.