Re: [NTLK] iPhone SDK = Newton Touch?

From: matthiasm <mm_at_matthiasm.com>
Date: Sun Mar 09 2008 - 15:37:23 EDT

On 07.03.2008, at 00:29, matthiasm wrote:

PPS: I have been playing with the SDK over the weekend. It is a
*really* nice piece of software! The emulator with source level
debugging is wonderful!

Unfortunatley though, the SDK is in Aplha stage and I was not able to
recompile any of my other projects anymore ;^) . So I guess I will go
back to regular development for a while and add the iPhone to my list
of devices in June (or create a second partition when i find the time).

Matthias

----
http://robowerk.com/