Re: [NTLK] Help with pocket quicken

From: Sonny Hung <sonnyhung_at_gmail.com>
Date: Thu Mar 06 2008 - 16:33:54 EST

On 3/6/08, Andy Hill <adhill@fastmail.co.uk> wrote:

> I click on install an error message appears saying, 'the source directory
> for the install files does not exist'.
>
> http://www.unna.org/view.php?/applications/financial/PocketQuicken/PQConnectForPC

Just downloaded the file from Unna (link provided) and UnZipped it.
Tried running it and it worked...
Sound like you need to try it again...
Or maybe you're trying to run it from within a deconpress app that's letting
you view the files.
I'm using XP and I decompressed it on my Desktop to test. Ran the
Install.exe from there and it does work fine.

Now if I'm not understanding this post, maybe I'm unclear as to where you
are having the problem.

Maybe you uncompressed it and ran the install application and when it was
trying to write the files (install it) it could not do so. Maybe you don't
have rights under your account to create the Quicken directory and therefore
it can not find the directory.

My brain is still recovering from a cold so I maybe a little off in my
understanding of the issue.
HTH

--
God bless,