Re: [NTLK] NCX setup

From: Ian P. Currie <ipcurrie_at_mac.com>
Date: Mon Jan 28 2008 - 16:37:18 EST

Hi Jon,

The error is:

"NIE Error
An error occurred. Try reloading the device driver, If the problem
persists, contact the device driver developer. (-61001)"

Happens during the connection process, at about the time the Newton is
usually negotiating the password and such with my router. Looks like a
conflict with the Ethernet extension to me.

Do you not use the Ethernet extension at all, then?

Will also give the force quit thing a try.

I.