[NTLK] eMate Carrying Case?

From: Oliver Leaman <oliverleaman_at_hotmail.com>
Date: Thu Jan 24 2008 - 12:36:21 EST

I carry mine in the original green backpack designed for it that I got in the UK ten years ago or so when I first bought it, and it has served me well ever since. The eMate compartment at the back is well reinforced and the rest of the case leaves some room for books, pens etc. but what I like about it is that although the eMate plus accessories is not that light, the bag does not feel heavy, so I assume it was well designed.

Oliver