Re: [NTLK] Newton_Museum torrent

From: Morgan Aldridge <morgant_at_makkintosshu.com>
Date: Thu Feb 07 2008 - 09:17:40 EST

On Feb 7, 2008 3:35 AM, Ian Moffatt <ianmoff@mac.com> wrote:

> > Ditto...I left my system on over the weekend to help the group
> > out...I'll have it on as much as I can when I'm home
>
> Same here

It's been part of the permanent seeds on the primary UNNA server for
nearly a week now as well, so it won't be going away again. I'll
probably modify the .torrent file to add the UNNA tracker as a valid
tracker as well.

In the mean time I've still been trying to get the ISO version of the
museum torrent, but have been unable to do so. Guess I need to get
that one uploaded directly to me.

BTW - I currently cap all torrent uploads at 25K/s (currently split
between 3 torrents, but the goal is the five major torrents) so
definitely keep the others up. I'd like to increase the bandwidth for
the main server and if I do so I'll increase the the cap.

Morgan Aldridge

---
morgant@makkintosshu.com
http://www.makkintosshu.com/