Re: [NTLK] Newton_Museum torrent

From: Matt Howe <matthowe_at_comcast.net>
Date: Thu Feb 07 2008 - 11:05:23 EST

Except for the two weeks I was traveling I have been seeding the iso torrent
since the first of the year. I was tracking through torrentbox but now am
tracking through PiratesBay also. If you need me to up load the iso image to
UNNA just let me know when and where and I'll be more than happy to.

I am also seeding the UNNA torrents both the zip file and the individual
files. The individual files torrent is the only place I see activity.

Matt (Ducky) Howe
Owner of a MP2000U and an Emate
mhowe@gfn.org (Newton)
matthowe@comcast.net (Desktop)
http://home.comcast.net/~mhowe41/

Morgan Aldridge wrote
<snip>
In the mean time I've still been trying to get the ISO version of the
museum torrent, but have been unable to do so. Guess I need to get
that one uploaded directly to me.
<snip>