Re: [NTLK] Newton_Museum torrent

From: Greg Hankins <ghankins_at_mac.com>
Date: Thu Feb 07 2008 - 09:37:16 EST

Morgan,
I just popped over to the UNNA site and didn't find a link to a
Newton Museum torrent. I'm currently seeding the one on torrentbox
but could probably help out with the UNNA one as well, if I can find
it and then figure out how to set my bittorrent client up to
accomplish this.

Of course, that sentence could be nonsensical if the UNNA seed is
part of the same thing as the torrentbox seed. If so, please let me
know and I'll quit asking foolish questions.

I have about 60% of the iso version and the seed is still seeding. If
I get the whole shebang, I'll be happy to get you a copy.

Cheers!

Greg
Greg Hankins
Happy Hank's Honey House