Re: [NTLK] Exact Measurement of Newton 2000 Screen

From: G. Isten <gisela_at_tariffenet.it>
Date: Tue Apr 29 2008 - 18:15:52 EDT

Hi Woody,

>I suspect that the one you have installed is in fact WriteRight.

Yes, I think you're right, it's a WriteRight. I'm very favourably impressed at how resistant it is.

I'm more familiar with screen protectors on the Handera 330 -- yeah, I seem to have a penchant for vintage devices, I know :-) -- because I've had to exchange them more often. On a Palm, the Brandos fare best in my opinion. Writing on the Brando is somewhat more slippery than on the Newton's WriteRight.

Ciao,

Gisela