Re: [NTLK] Exact Measurement of Newton 2000 Screen

From: Woody Smith <woodysmith_at_comcast.net>
Date: Sun Apr 27 2008 - 15:14:47 EDT

Gisela,

Until this discussion Ihad never used the WriteRight screen protectors. I had used Nusheild protectors or none. The Nusheild protectors slide under the screen bezel and are relatively easy to install. I usuall preferred to use nothing because of the improved readability.
I decided to give the WriteRight protectors a try. I found installing it a pain. And it took a second try to get it satisfactorily done. But well worth the effort. The view of the display is certainly changed as the ribbed texture is most visible, yet I can stioll read it rather well. What I like most is the impact upon my hand writing, it has markedly improved that experience.

I suspect that the one you have installed is in fact WriteRight.

My first impresions are good.
Woody