Re: [NTLK] 2100 recelling issues

From: Sonny Hung <sonnyhung_at_gmail.com>
Date: Fri Oct 05 2007 - 09:01:09 EDT

On 10/5/07, Simon Stapleton <simon.stapleton@gmail.com> wrote:

> So, I'm wondering what my options are. I could probably continue as-
> is, with no round metal piece, or I can make one up myself. So,
> here's the question - anyone have a higher resolution photo of the
> famous item (both in place from the exterior, and the item itself).

Hi Simon,

http://www.flickr.com/photos/sonnyhung/110322970/in/set-72057594079049821/
- this shows the parts - I think it shows the round metal part you're asking
about.

http://www.flickr.com/photos/sonnyhung/267871079/in/set-72057594079049821/
This shows an overview of it's placement.

http://www.flickr.com/photos/sonnyhung/107427738/in/set-72057594074185913/
This shows a close up of where it goes though - Sorry, I haven't taken a
shot of it in place.
Basically the round metal piece sits in front of the right side and the
small extension sits to the middle (left by the photo)

Any other questions I'd be happy to assist. And also if you need higher res
see if you can check out all sizes... much success to you .

--
God bless,
Sonny Hung