Re: [NTLK] Standalone Registration

From: Dan <dan_at_dbdigitalweb.com>
Date: Fri Oct 05 2007 - 08:50:41 EDT

On 10/5/2007 6:56 AM, dotline7 wrote:
> I have just purchased some software from Standalone and received the
> registration codes.
> For some software like CLIPER and WORKS BETTER, I cannot find the place to
> enter the codes.
> Please comment.
> John

If I remember right it is under the 'i' and then about or help. Not
sure as I don't have in front of me to check. I know they are there as
I entered the codes once myself. Also Works Better tends to be buggy at
times. Great program though. But if you start having odd problems or
crashes freeze Works Better and that may fix it. I keep mind frozen
unless I am using it. Others have never seen a issue. I suspect it is
due to a conflict with another package that some use and others don't.
I never did any deep digging to determine which though.

-Dan