Re: [NTLK] Newton 2?

From: Miro <miroc_at_comcast.net>
Date: Wed Nov 28 2007 - 14:58:57 EST

On Nov 28, 2007, at 2:41 PM, Apostolos Koutropoulos wrote:

> I think I will wait until iPhone version 3 to come out before I
> consider spending my hard earned cash
> The current iPhone is:
>
> a sub-par iPod (capacity)
> a sub-par phone (features, battery, locked down, camera, compare to
> any Nokia, HTC or SE smartphone)
> a sub-par internet tablet (compare to Nokia 810 for instance)
> a non-existent PDA (compare to Newton...well maybe not a fair
> comparison, compare to Windows Mobile)

Maybe it is sub-par in each of those categories, but does
it all in one extra cool, sweet, unrivaled, and functional package.

The ony reason I do not own one yet is - I want it unlocked
officially - by Apple. So. I'll wait for the version 3, too :-)

ITM - I am having lots of fun with an iPod Touch.

Best, Miro