Re: [NTLK] Leo Laporte and his MP2000

From: Lord Groundhog <LordGroundhog_at_gmail.com>
Date: Fri May 04 2007 - 19:17:40 EDT

~~~ On 2007/05/04 16:51, Dan at dan@dbdigitalweb.com wrote ~~~

> Some say that the MP2x00 was too big a form factor. To those I say to
> keep in mind that a MP2x00 is about the size of a decent paperback book.
> Also the Newt can hold far far far more data than a standard book of
> the same size.

...also some of the same people that tell me that my MP2100 is "too big"
then talk about the "convenience" of tablet PCs -- excuse me, but but how
does that work? My MP2100 fits into my overcoat pocket if necessary (for
some reason my doctor refuses to refer me for life-saving surgery to have a
kangaroo pocket built into my abdomen), but who makes overcoats with pockets
big enough for a tablet PC? And then there's the weight ...

Oh, Jobsie, when will you wake up?

Shalom.
Christian

łAny sufficiently advanced magic is indistinguishable from a NewtonPad.˛
            -- What Arthur C. Clarke meant to say

http://homepage.mac.com/chodlang1/iMovieTheater16.html
(With thanks to Chod Lang)
http://tinyurl.com/29y2dl