[NTLK] WLTB Hens Teeth

From: Andrew Hill <adhill_at_fastmail.co.uk>
Date: Tue May 01 2007 - 08:02:09 EDT

Hi there
I'm still on the look out for an emate memory upgrade. Please do contact
me off list if you would be willing to sell or swap.

I could offer as whole or part exchange any or all of the following:
MP2*000/emate power adapter, 16MB or 8MB memory card (to fit MP2*000),
ethernet card, replacement styli (emate and MP2*000) + I pay for postage
both ways and do your ironing for a whole year. (only kidding, I hate
ironing).

I would also be interested in purchasing a memory card that will read
and write in an Emate. 4MB, 8MB or 16MB would be great. I have one
solitary 1MB apple red, which works with its battery but that's it. It's
such a shame they didn't come with two slots.

Appreciate these are rare.

Many thanks
Andy