Re: [NTLK] Writer from Low End Mac - New eMate owner with Q's...

From: Marcus Hammerschmitt <Marcus.Hammerschmitt_at_t-online.de>
Date: Sun Jul 29 2007 - 13:49:55 EDT

At 17:26 29.07.2007, you wrote:

>I even wrote an article
>recently about the eMate 300 which included a plug for NewtonTalk.net
>and UNNA.org. ;-) You can check it out by coping and pasting this
>into your browser: http://lowendmac.com/thomas/tt07/0727.html

Totally agree with you on the useability as a typewriter, partially
because of the lack of distraction. But the keyboard is one of the best
I ever used too, with battery life, portability and instant on as extra bonuses.
I use it every day for writing articles, stories and novels.

Best,

Marcus

http://www.cityinfonetz.de/homepages/hammerschmitt/high.html
http://jpgmag.com/people/MH2