Re: [NTLK] Writer from Low End Mac - New eMate owner with Q's...

From: Robert JA Basilio Jr <seniorreporter_at_gmail.com>
Date: Mon Jul 30 2007 - 01:20:58 EDT

Hi all:
I love the eMate as well. Except that to this day, I have yet to see
clear-cut, idiot-proof instructions on how to connect it with OSX. Tried all
the other apps: nothing. The eMate wouldn't even come up on my wife's
PowerBook nor on my first gen iMac running 10.3. But then again, that's me.
If I had more time I would collate all information regarding Newton OS and
OSX connectivity and try it all myself. Except that it's difficult to do all
that since I'm juggling all sorts of other writing jobs, feeding the cat,
keeping house, etc. :)

Robert in Manila

http://nothinginparticular.wordpress.com
Waste your time some more, my friend