[NTLK] Fwd: Writer from Low End Mac - New eMate owner with Q's...

From: L.W. Brown <lwb_at_mac.com>
Date: Sun Jul 29 2007 - 12:53:25 EDT

Re #1 - Not for several years. However, the author just this month
released the code to the public (at the World Newt Con in Tokyo) - so
registration should (soon, if not already) no longer be necessary.

Re #5 - For what would you be willing to trade? And, not all cards
will both read & write in the 300...

Begin forwarded message: