Re: [NTLK] [ANN] Newton Connection Tools for Windows - Release 1.0 online!

From: RAParker <QuadzillaNET_at_SBCGlobal.NET>
Date: Sat Jul 28 2007 - 14:34:22 EDT

On Jul 25, 2007, at 5:53 PM, Andy Galluzzi wrote:

> Dear Newton community members:
> I'm pleased to announce the first final release of the Newton
> Connection Tools for Windows.
>
> Also <...> the Newton Protocol developer tools, and
> other great tools.
>
> Newton Connection Tools for Windows
> [] http://usuarios.arnet.com.ar/mtu16/
> [] newton.connection.tools@gmail.com

I just had a chance to review some of this information. Really, quite
impressive ... too bad I'm serial adapter-less at this moment. Am I
understanding correctly that other connection methods are coming? I
would love to be able to use an adhoc wireless method, or maybe a
bluetooth serial connection! Price is right on, Great work! Looking
forward to version 1.2 :-)

Ron

--
Sent using Mail for Mac OS X. Cyberdog lives!
--
    |\ | @ Quadzilla.NET