Re: [NTLK] [ANN] Newton Connection Tools for Windows - Release 1.0 online!

From: Andrés Galluzzi <agalluzzi_at_gmx.net>
Date: Sat Jul 28 2007 - 21:50:24 EDT

Ron
  Thank you for you words. Yes, I will be making other connection methods. The original idea was include TCP/IP connection from the first release, but I feel that some members would love to start enjoining this software as it is now, instead of waiting for a more complete release.

I would love to make all the non-serial newton users happy, I would be working on that as soon as I could. I will notify on the list when TCP/IP connections are available. I have to investigate more for bluetooth.

Aside from that, I believed that bluetooth serial connections are possible with one of that serial port emulators for bluetooth. Maybe you can try this. If it connects, you can do everything with the software.

Thank you for your mail.

Best,
Andy Galluzzi

Newton Connection Tools for Windows