Re: [NTLK] Syncing with Outlook 2007 on Vista

From: RAParker <QuadzillaNET_at_SBCGlobal.NET>
Date: Sat Jul 28 2007 - 14:48:04 EDT

On Jul 27, 2007, at 11:03 PM, Scott Hanselman wrote:
> http://www.hanselman.com/blog/
> HowToSyncYourAppleNewtonMessagePadWithOutlook2007.aspx

Great Stuff!!

I've sync'd my MP120 ... only once 3 years ago, using lookout and
Outlook (exported from some mac address book database somewhere in the
past). I vowed to cleanup my addresses and do it again someday. Your
use and observations of M$ (recent transition?) to "Free Virtual PC for
Everyone" is brilliant.

A couple of month's ago, I downloaded the free VPC from Microsoft. It
just didn't "dawn on me" of what use it was until just now!

Time to search for a serial cable.

Ron

--
Sent using Mail for Mac OS X. Cyberdog lives!
--
    |\ | @ Quadzilla.NET
--
Fetch...Send...Stay... "Good Boy!"