[NTLK] Courier question

From: Matt Howe <matthowe_at_comcast.net>
Date: Wed Jul 04 2007 - 18:00:27 EDT

I used to use Courier to visit my local web server and download pkg's etc. I
would use IcVc to put them away. I also use Simplemail and would use IcVc to
put away vcards and vcalendars. A couple of months ago I installed the newer
version of IcVc. I was running 2.4.3 and I upgraded to 2.5. Well IcVc
stopped working for everything except vcalendars. I noticed it first with
Simplemail and not be able to put away vcards. So I installed the Simplemail
add on for vcards, no big deal. But recently I had several pkg's to load on
to my 2100 so I fired up Courier to my local web server and downloaded to
the inbox. But when I went to use IcVc to put it away I got the no
stationery error. So I deleted IcVc and reloaded version 2.4.3 but still no
luck. Anyone else ever have this problem? I really like the speed of Courier
for downloading packages but right now I'm using Newtscape, a great app but
a bit of overkill to just grab a file from my local web server.

Matt (Ducky) Howe
Owner of a MP2000U and an Emate
mhowe@gfn.org (Newton)
http://santa-duck.dyndns.org (Newton server)