Re: [NTLK] Courier question

From: Eckhart Köppen <eck1003_at_gmx.net>
Date: Thu Jul 05 2007 - 10:12:02 EDT

On 5. Jul 2007, at 01:00, Matt Howe wrote:

> But when I went to use IcVc to put it away I got the no
> stationery error. So I deleted IcVc and reloaded version 2.4.3 but
> still no
> luck.

Does the error tell what the symbol or type of the item is? It might
say something like "no stationery for..." You can also use e.g.
StewPot to check what type the item in the Inbox soup has, it's the
'class slot. Maybe the content type is somehow different from what IC/
VC expects.

Besides that, does the "Put Away" menu work? I think that the
Stationery error only comes up when you tap the item to see it, but
IC/VC does not support that, you can only use the little "tag" button
to file the package.

Eckhart