Re: [NTLK] Courier question

From: Mathew Howe <mhowe_at_gfn.org>
Date: Thu Jul 05 2007 - 14:06:01 EDT

On Thu, Jul 5, 2007 Eckhart_Köppen wrote:
>>Besides that, does the "Put Away" menu work? I think that the
>Stationery error only comes up when you tap the item to see it, but
>IC/VC does not support that, you can only use the little "tag" button
>to file the package.>
Duh! I never tried to put it away. Once I got the stationery error I deleted the entry from the InOut. I tried it again and just selected the Put away option and it worked fine. Sorry for casting doubts on your wonderful programs. Also at 4Ohz.ccm
it says you are going to add a schedule for refreshing the cache. Any idea when this might be available?

Matt "Ducky" Howe
mhowe_at_gfn.org http://santa-duck.dyndns.org
Sent from a Newton 2100 via SimpleMail