Re: [NTLK] [ANN] Newton Connection for Mac OS X

From: Woody Smith <woodysmith_at_comcast.net>
Date: Tue Jan 02 2007 - 18:13:41 EST

I had pretty good luck with exporting my Names from the Newton to my
Address Book on the Mac. Some cards with repeated first names and
otherwise empty. These were first names that existed on some of the
Newton cards but only a fgew and no discernible pattern. reported to
simon but I suspect that is an issue with my Newton since the same
thing happened with newtsync.
When going from the Mac to the newt there was no synchronization so I
got double entries.

Someone is working on an OS X Newton Press, wonder how its going?

Woody