[NTLK] handwriting recognition repair

From: Steven Scotten <splicer_at_paroxysm.com>
Date: Fri Aug 03 2007 - 13:25:21 EDT

Thanks to Woody, I now have an eMate that will work when not plugged
into the wall. One of the biggest surprises is how good the
handwriting recognition is! I've barely missed a letter since I've
been using the eMate.

It's slow, but it's about a thousand times better than the HWR on my
2000u. Maybe having to reach across the keyboard is forcing me to be
more careful, or maybe I somehow screwed up the HWR in the 2000u.
Because it makes no sense for the same HWR engine to work better on a
slower processor.

Any ideas, theories, or suggestions about what I could do to the
MP2000u to make it recognize handwriting as well as my eMate?

Steve