Re: [NTLK] handwriting recognition repair

From: Tony Kan <tonykan_at_xtra.co.nz>
Date: Fri Aug 03 2007 - 22:04:16 EDT

Some suggestions:

1. How about deleting the soup that carried your writing profile and starting
again?
2. Change some of the customisable settings in the HWR app. You can shift how
far apart words are and make it take longer to process in return for
theoretically better accuracy.

I have only had to start again a couple of times, over the 6 years I have had a
MP2100, and in both cases got pretty good results after a couple of days of
regular use.

HTH

Cheers

Tony

[snip]
Any ideas, theories, or suggestions about what I could do to the
MP2000u to make it recognize handwriting as well as my eMate?
[snip]
Checked by AVG Free Edition.
p.m.