[NTLK] Thanks for the helpful comments, criticisms, and suggestions.

From: Tom Brand (T2) <thomasbrand_at_mac.com>
Date: Fri Apr 27 2007 - 00:13:50 EDT

I just wanted to send out this email thanking all of those who took a
look at my site mynewtonblog.net and made helpful comments,
criticisms, and suggestions. I have made several modifications to the
site in order to increase its level of authenticity as well as it's
compatibility among different browsers. Thanks again, and as always I
will continue to make updates, improvements, and release new features
in the future.

Thomas Brand (T2)
mynewtonblog.net