Re: [NTLK] Newton reclassification

From: Wes Loder <mwl2_at_email.psu.edu>
Date: Thu Apr 26 2007 - 18:51:39 EDT

As the owner of two [working] Nikon SPs, I understand your analogy. I
personally think of the Newton as a small tablet hand-top (as opposed
to laptop) computer. It was too far ahead of its time, One can always
tell the pioneers, they're the ones with arrows in their backs. ;-)
  Still trying to figure the messagepad 2000 I just picked out, but I
like what I see. Cheers. WES

--
Michael Wescott Loder
Campus Librarian