[NTLK] 2x00 Jaggies and Cover?

From: Puckdropper <puckdropper_at_yahoo.com>
Date: Tue Apr 17 2007 - 18:21:41 EDT

I'm wondering if there's a correlation between cases
of jaggies and people using the covers on their 2x00s.
 A couple weeks ago, I cleaned my 2100 where the
digitizer meets the casing, and I've got the jaggies
again.

Looking at the cover, I'm wondering if it might be the
cause of the jaggies. Forces would tend to get
transfered to the outside, putting pressures on the
digitizer. Right now, I've got the cover off and I'll
try it again in a few hours to see if some of the
pressures have relieved and the jaggies have lessened.

Has anyone noted something similar?

Puckdropper