Re: [NTLK] 2x00 Jaggies and Cover?

From: Mark Ross <markr13_at_verizon.net>
Date: Thu Apr 19 2007 - 11:01:49 EDT

If you put pressure on the case repeatedly and deform it so that it
touches the digitizer, this will cause misread touches, although this
is different from the usual definition of "jaggies". The best
solution to a malformed case is to remove the top and either bend it
back square or shave off a piece in the offending portion.

Mark

--
The Folks at NuShield, Inc.
NuShields, your best defense against screen scratches and abrasion.