Re: [NTLK] Manybooks.net now offers Newton compatible ebooks for download!

From: Robert Serna <japecan_at_newted.dyndns.org>
Date: Wed Oct 11 2006 - 17:19:00 EDT

On Wednesday, October 11, 2006 at 4:23 Don V. Zahniser wrote:

> I have downloaded "Little Fuzzy" by H. Beam Piper, but have not yet moved
> it to my MP2100 for reading.
I just downloaded "The Raven / The Masque of the Red Death / The Cask of Amontillado" on my 12" G4 Powerbook and emailed the pkg. to my Newton and it was very easy! I never used Paperback before but it is pretty smooth! I like the feature of being able to change the font & style type! Thank you for tip!
Robert

--
sent with a MP2100 using Mail V using D-Link DWL-650 via Earthlink over someones network