Re: [NTLK] Manybooks.net now offers Newton compatible ebooks for download!

From: Don V. Zahniser <irntooth_at_eznet.net>
Date: Wed Oct 11 2006 - 16:13:00 EDT

>And I love the Fuzzies. Although it is not on the list, there is a sequel
>called "Fuzzy Sapiens". I got the two in a single volume called "The Fuzzy
>Papers". I also hear there is another sequel but I don't have the title at
>my finger tips.

heyyo, Matt -

The one by H. Beam Piper is called "Fuzzies and Other People", published
by Ace Books in 1984

There was also an "alternate history" third volume entitled "Fuzzy
Bones", written by William Tuning and published by Ace Books prior to the
discovery of the manuscript for "Fuzzies and Other People".

One that I have not read is by Ardath Mayhar: "Golden Dream: a Fuzzy
Odyssey", again published by Ace Books.

 - Don

--
Don V. Zahniser