Re: [NTLK] Manybooks.net now offers Newton compatible ebooks for download!

From: Wesley Frazier <wes.frazier_at_gmail.com>
Date: Wed Oct 11 2006 - 17:25:11 EDT

Yes it was surprisingly straight forward once I simply asked.. All I
had to do was point the web-master in the direction of the online
paperback generator and the Desktop Connection Library. He did all
the work from there, all I did from that point on was test packages
for him on my newton. He had it ready in two afternoons.