Re: [NTLK] Newton Bluetooth for newbies

From: Adriano <adriano.angelillis_at_gmail.com>
Date: Fri Mar 17 2006 - 13:56:22 EST

Hi list,

just would want to inform you that the "Newton Bluetooth for newbies"
got success!!!

We reached the targeted number of agreements in 5 days!

I have found a very positive response, both from whom who agreed
to start experiencing new features on their Newtons and also
from all the people who friendly shared nice feedback
and freely offered their support.

I have really appreciated it.

Kind regards

Adriano