Re: [NTLK] Newton Bluetooth for newbies

From: William Pociengel <hseldon_at_my.wgu.edu>
Date: Tue Mar 14 2006 - 18:23:42 EST

Adriano wrote:
> Hi all,
>
> the "Bluetooth for newbies" initiative is getting hot!
>
> We are at #7 agreements!
>
> With only a couple more agreements
> we will be able to place a convenient order.
>
> A quick note about prices:
>
> X1 Pico Pcmcia: 24.40usd + 11.32usd for shipping and taxes
>
> X2 Pico Pcmcia: 48.80usd + 11.32usd for shipping and taxes
>
> [Shipping cost is fixed for any place in the world]
>
> If you get X2 Pico Pcmcias, you will pay 30.00usd each shipping
> included!

anyone in the mpls/st paul area interested we could save a buck or two
and have them come to a single place. hmm maybe a good idea for a newton
  group meeting??? hint hint hint ;-)

william

--
special knowledge can be a terrible disadvantage if it leads you too far
along a path that you cannot explain anymore.