[NTLK] Looking for tool for setting clock (year) faster

From: Thomas Tempelmann <tempelmann_at_gmail.com>
Date: Thu Jun 08 2006 - 03:40:30 EDT

It happens occasionally that my Newton 2100s lose power and their
internal clock gets reset to 1997.

Using the Newton's clock application to set the date forward to 2006
is quite a slow and annoying process as one cannot enter the year
directly but has to move forward using the months popup.

I wonder if there is either a tool that lets me enter the date by
numbers or a tool that would, when started, either remember the
current date in a soup, or if the clock is before that soup's date,
set the clock to the date from the soup? Or, can someone write such a
tool quickly (I am not good with Newtonscript, or I'd do it myself)?

--
Thomas Tempelmann
http://www.tempel.org/rb/  -- The primary source of outdated REALbasic