Re: [NTLK] Apple to buy Palm? A newton Revival?

From: Mark Ross (markr13_at_verizon.net)
Date: Thu Feb 09 2006 - 11:13:52 PST

I love the comment that "The company (Apple) will sooner or later be
forced to offer a pen interface, and could benefit from Palm
expertise in the area - especially as tablets are getting smaller,
and may eventually supersede the PDA."
Never heard of Ink, I guess. If you line up all these commentators
end to end, you still won't reach a conclusion.

Mark

--
Mark Ross
markr13_at_verizon.net