Re: [NTLK] Apple to buy Palm? A newton Revival?

From: Sasa (sasa.radojcic_at_xs4all.nl)
Date: Thu Feb 09 2006 - 14:48:22 PST

Again an expert said "Apple is forced" or "Apple must do ..." or
whatever.

If Apple would have listened to all these experts the company would
have been dead a long time ago, and even his holyness Steve Jobs
would not have been able to revive it.

And indeed, I'm sure that this expert does not know the history of
Palm which is tied to the origin of the Newton. And for sure this
expert does not know that Apple never sold their knowledge they
gathered with the Newton.

It's always fun to read these expert-opinions, they always lighten up
my day.

Op 9-feb-2006, om 20:13 heeft Mark Ross het volgende geschreven: